Pork And Strawberry SaladBy Claire Brookman On Oct 10, 2020
Cooking Pork and strawberry salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pork and strawberry salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Strawberries are in season and theyre an all round winner in this fresh pork salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pork And Strawberry Salad
- 400g pork fillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 250g strawberries, hulled, halved
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 80g salad leaves
- 50g goats cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
The instruction how to make Pork And Strawberry Salad
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle pork with half the oil. Sprinkle with pepper and rub to coat. Cook pork, turning, for 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Stand covered for 5 minutes to rest. Reduce heat to low. Add balsamic vinegar to pan. Bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Place strawberries, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Slice pork. Place salad leaves on a platter. Top with pork, strawberry mixture, cheese and seeds. Serve.
Nutritions of Pork And Strawberry Salad
fatContent: 281.064 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 99 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : easy, side, pan fry, goats cheese, budget friendly, dinner, lunch, salad, strawberry, meat, pork, salads, spring, main, mains, gluten free, low saturated fat, strawberries, quick, 30 minute meals,
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons