Green Salad With MangoBy Cathie Lonnie & Michelle Noerianto On Oct 10, 2020
Cooking Green salad with mango step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Green salad with mango you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Celebrate Christmas Day in true Aussie style with this mango salad recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Green Salad With Mango
- 3 Lebanese cucumbers
- 2 small red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 400g mixed salad leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
The instruction how to make Green Salad With Mango
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut thin ribbons from cucumbers. Place cucumber in a large bowl. Add onion, mango and salad leaves.
- Whisk oil, lemon juice and mustard in a small bowl until combined. Add to salad. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Green Salad With Mango
fatContent: 67.637 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 0.9 grams protein