Mini Thai Prawn SaladsBy Katrina Woodman On Oct 11, 2020
Cooking Mini Thai prawn salads step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mini Thai prawn salads you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Looking for a freshflavoured passaround for your next party? Youve just found it!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mini Thai Prawn Salads
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 24 (550g) medium cooked prawns, peeled, deveined (discard tails)
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Coriander leaves, extra, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Mini Thai Prawn Salads
- Combine cucumber, onion, chilli, basil and coriander in a bowl.
- Place coconut cream, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar in a small bowl. Whisk to combine. Add to cucumber mixture. Stir to combine.
- Place 2 teaspoons cucumber mixture in each spoon. Top with 1 prawn. Sprinkle with peanuts. Top with extra coriander leaves. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Mini Thai Prawn Salads
fatContent: 28.441 calories
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 0.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 25 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : no cook, easy, cocktail party, finger food, pescatarian, thai, asian, summer, spring, salad, prawns, prawn, prawn recipes, salad recipes, thai recipes, asian salad recipes, thai salad recipe, salads,