Middle-eastern Lamb SaladBy Reader recipe On Oct 09, 2020
Cooking Middle-eastern lamb salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Middle-eastern lamb salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
From spiced lamb to tangy tomato and earthy mushrooms, this MiddleEastern dish is packed with flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Middle-eastern Lamb Salad
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g lamb leg steaks, excess fat trimmed
- Olive oil spray
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 100g Swiss brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 60g (1/3 cup) drained reduced-fat semi-dried tomatoes, halved
- 40g (1/4 cup) pitted kalamata olives
- 130g (1/2 cup) light Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Master Foods Hot Chilli Sauce
- 450g pkt microwaveable basmati rice
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- Fresh continental parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Middle-eastern Lamb Salad
- Combine lemon juice, garlic, cumin, oregano, coriander, paprika, turmeric and half the oil in a sealable plastic bag. Add the lamb. Turn to coat. Seal the bag and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue on high. Drain lamb. Spray with oil and cook for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover and set aside for 3 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion and mushroom, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Stir in tomato and olives. Cover. Set aside.
- Combine yoghurt and chilli sauce in a bowl. Heat rice following packet directions. Add rice and spinach to onion mixture. Cook, stirring, over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Slice lamb. Divide rice mixture and lamb among serving plates. Top with yoghurt mixture and parsley.
Nutritions of Middle-eastern Lamb Salad
fatContent: 426.615 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein