Lamb Cutlets With Bean SaladBy Not available On Oct 08, 2020
Cooking Lamb cutlets with bean salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lamb cutlets with bean salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These tasty succulent lamb cutlets make the perfect midweek supper.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lamb Cutlets With Bean Salad
- 400g can four bean mix, rinsed, drained
- 250g can cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 150g rocket
- 1/4 cup balsamic dressing
- 12 lamb cutlets
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Lamb Cutlets With Bean Salad
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue on high. Cook lamb for 2-3 mins each side, until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a salad bowl. Serve lamb with bean salad.
Nutritions of Lamb Cutlets With Bean Salad