Watermelon, Feta & Prawn SaladBy Not available On Oct 08, 2020
Cooking Watermelon, feta & prawn salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Watermelon, feta & prawn salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The fresh combination of prawns, watermelon and feta creates a light but satisfying meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Watermelon, Feta & Prawn Salad
- 200g Greek-style feta
- 250g prawns (24), cooked, peeled, tails intact
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, shredded
- 1/4 watermelon
The instruction how to make Watermelon, Feta & Prawn Salad
- Cut rind from watermelon then cut flesh into 1cm-thick slices. Cut each slice into wedges. Cut fetta into thin slices.
- Arrange watermelon and prawns onto entree-size plates. Crumble feta over and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Sprinkle with mint and season with freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Watermelon, Feta & Prawn Salad
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup