Avocado And Bacon SaladBy Tracy Rutherford On Oct 06, 2020
Cooking Avocado and bacon salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Avocado and bacon salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Combine the smoky flavour of bacon with mild avocado in this rustic autumn salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Avocado And Bacon Salad
- 6 thin bacon rashers, rind and excess fat trimmed, cut into 5cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large avocados
- 50g snow pea sprouts, stems trimmed
The instruction how to make Avocado And Bacon Salad
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Add half the bacon and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with remaining bacon.
- Combine the oil, lemon juice and garlic in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper, and shake well.
- Halve the avocados lengthways, remove the seeds and peel the skin. Place the avocados, cut-side down, on a chopping board and cut in half lengthways, then crossways into 1cm-thick slices.
- Layer the avocados, bacon and snow pea sprouts on serving plates. Drizzle with the dressing and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Avocado And Bacon Salad
fatContent: 554.002 calories
saturatedFatContent: 52 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
Tags : summer, spring, meat, budget friendly, quick, easy, picnic, side, lunch, pan fry, bacon, healthy, salad, avocado, salads, sides, side dish, simple, everyday, salad recipes, autumn, avocado salad recipe,
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone