Marinated Capsicum SaladBy David Prior On Oct 07, 2020
Cooking Marinated capsicum salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Marinated capsicum salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A tart element is added to David Priors simple roast capsicum salad with a pomegranate molasses dressing.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Marinated Capsicum Salad
- 2 red capsicums
- 2 yellow capsicums
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses (see Notes)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme leaves
- 1/2 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 bunch watercress
- Shaved manchego cheese, to serve (see Notes)
The instruction how to make Marinated Capsicum Salad
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place capsicums in a baking pan and toss with 1 tablespoon oil. roast for 40 minutes until softened and lightly charred. Place in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Allow to cool, then peel. slice into 2.5cm-thick strips, then set aside.
- Combine molasses, juice, thyme and remaining oil, then pour over capsicum. Marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Toss parsley, mint and watercress with capsicum. Arrange on a plate, scatter with cheese, drizzle with marinade and serve.
Nutritions of Marinated Capsicum Salad
fatContent: 229.918 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein
Tags : roast, vegetarian, spring, side, salad, watercress, cheese, parsley, thyme, lemon juice, pomegranate, capsicum, marinade, marinades, capsiscums, peppers, salads, side salad, low fat, summer salad, david prior, kid friendly,