Cashew SaladBy Liz Macri On Oct 02, 2020
Cooking Cashew salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cashew salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Full of crunch factor, this nutty salad can be whipped up in minutes flat. Use fresh thinking in a fast salad that balances sweet, sour and salty with a burst of chilli.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cashew Salad
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 400g roasted unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Cashew Salad
- Stir lime juice, oil, fish sauce and sugar in a bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Add the shallot, cashews, mint, coriander and chilli. Toss to combine.
Nutritions of Cashew Salad
fatContent: 317.87 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein