Rocket SaladBy Tracy Rutherford On Oct 02, 2020
Cooking Rocket salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Rocket salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Before they get stuck into games or beauty routines, the kids can tuck this yummy salad into their Chicken Meatball Wraps.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Rocket Salad
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 shortcut bacon rashers, cut into thin strips
- 2 x 120g pkts baby rocket, washed, dried
- 200g (1 cup) semi-dried tomatoes
- 80g shaved parmesan
- 2 tablespoons bought Caesar salad dressing (optional)
The instruction how to make Rocket Salad
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Place the rocket in a serving bowl. Add the bacon, semi-dried tomatoes and parmesan. Drizzle over the dressing to serve, if desired.
Nutritions of Rocket Salad
fatContent: 245.931 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
sodiumContent: 32 milligrams cholesterol