Haloumi And Asparagus SaladBy Kerrie Mullins On Oct 05, 2020
Cooking Haloumi and asparagus salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Haloumi and asparagus salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This tasty side salad is ready in an flash.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Haloumi And Asparagus Salad
- 3 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Pinch caster sugar
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 250g haloumi
- Plain flour, for dusting
The instruction how to make Haloumi And Asparagus Salad
- Whisk 2 tablespoons of the oil with the lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper in a small jug to combine.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil over high heat. Add the asparagus and cook, uncovered, for 1 minute or until bright green and tender crisp. (See microwave tip.) Drain and refresh under cold running water.
- Cut the haloumi crossways into 4 rectangular slices (across the width of the haloumi). Pat the haloumi dry with paper towel. Place a little flour on a plate and toss the haloumi slices in the flour to lightly coat, shaking off any excess.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the haloumi and cook for 1 u00c3u201au00c2u00bd-2 minutes each side or until golden brown and crisp. Divide the haloumi among serving plates, top with asparagus and drizzle with the dressing. Serve immediately
Nutritions of Haloumi And Asparagus Salad
fatContent: 310.461 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein