Chilli Pork And Endive SaladBy Jo Richardson On Oct 04, 2020
Cooking Chilli pork and endive salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chilli pork and endive salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This beautiful summer salad is quick and easy to prepare.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chilli Pork And Endive Salad
- 500g (about 5) pork leg steaks, cut across the grain into thick strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 small fresh red chillies, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 oranges
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 50g small endive leaves, washed, dried
- 1 small red oak lettuce, leaves washed, dried, torn
- 55g (1/3 cup) salted roasted peanuts
The instruction how to make Chilli Pork And Endive Salad
- Place the pork, oil, ginger, chillies and black pepper in a small bowl and toss to coat. Heat a large wok over high heat. Add 1/3 of the pork mixture and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until the pork is just cooked. Transfer to a large plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining pork mixture.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel the rind from 1 of the oranges. Use a small sharp knife to remove the white pith from the rind. Cut the rind into very thin strips. (Alternatively, use a zester.) Peel the remaining orange. Remove all the white pith from both oranges, and then cut the flesh into thin slices.
- Place orange rind strips, orange slices, onion, endive, lettuce and pork in a large bowl. Toss gently to combine. Divide among serving plates and sprinkle with peanuts.
Nutritions of Chilli Pork And Endive Salad
fatContent: 339.619 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : easy, quick, dinner, main, lunch, side, pan fry, spring, summer, orange, chilli, salad, meat, pork, steak, endive, weeknights, traditional, simple, everyday, fast, high protein, low carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, lower gi, low sugar,