Mediterranean SaladBy Alison Roberts On Oct 03, 2020
Cooking Mediterranean salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mediterranean salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mediterranean Salad
- 6 slices soy-linseed bread, cut into 3cm cubes
- 80g pkt baby rocket leaves
- 180g container cherry bocconcini, drained, halved
- 125g chargrilled red capsicum, patted dry with paper towel, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup (65g) Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 400g lamb fillets
- 1/4 cup (60ml) balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
The instruction how to make Mediterranean Salad
- To marinate the lamb, place the lamb fillets, vinegar, oil and garlic in a bowl. Toss to coat. Cover and set aside for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Spread the bread cubes out over a large baking tray. Bake, turning once, for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Drain the lamb fillets. Add to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes each side. Transfer to a plate and set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Diagonally slice the lamb.
- Place the rocket leaves, bocconcini, capsicum, olives and bread cubes in a serving bowl. Toss well to combine. Whisk the vinegar and oil together. Season well with salt and pepper. Add the lamb and dressing to the salad. Toss well to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Mediterranean Salad
fatContent: 519.586 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein
sodiumContent: 94 milligrams cholesterol