Cobb SaladBy Sarah Hobbs On Sep 29, 2020
Cooking Cobb salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cobb salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This traditional cobb salad is a delicious combination of chicken, bacon, avo and softboiled eggs.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cobb Salad
- 2 large (about 200g each) chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 bacon rashers
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, stoned, peeled, sliced
- 2 baby cos lettuce, rinsed, leaves separated
- 400g mixed medley tomatoes, sliced
- 4 soft-boiled eggs, peeled, halved
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Paul Newmans Own Southwest Ranch dressing
The instruction how to make Cobb Salad
- Heat a char-grill pan on medium-high. Light brush chicken with oil. Season well, with salt and pepper. Cook chicken on grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon on the char-grill for 2 minutes each side or until crisp. Remove from heat.
- Thinly slice the chicken and tear bacon into pieces. Arrange chicken, bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato and egg on serving plates. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Cobb Salad