Prawn SaladBy Kim Meredith On Sep 30, 2020
Cooking Prawn salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prawn salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
If its hot where you are tonight and chances are it is then try this simple prawn salad no cooking required!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prawn Salad
- 1/3 cup low-fat Caesar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill leaves, finely chopped
- 600g cooked medium king prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 2 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup semi-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, sliced
- 70g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Prawn Salad
- Combine dressing and herbs in a bowl.
- Combine prawns, celery, spinach, tomatoes, avocado, snow peas and onion in a large bowl. Toss gently to combine. Drizzle with dressing. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Prawn Salad
fatContent: 267.919 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
sodiumContent: 187 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : salad, spinach, celery, avocado, semi dried tomato, entrée, no cook, dinner, lunch, family friendly, seafood, pescatarian, prawns, prawn, salad recipe, low fat, low fodmap diet, entr, spring, snow peas,