Chefs SaladBy Valli Little On Sep 29, 2020
Cooking Chefs salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chefs salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Simple, tasty and healthy, this chefs salad is a breeze to whip up! See notes section for Low FODMAP diet tip.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chefs Salad
- 8 slices of salami
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, halved
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 slices of Jarlsberg cheese
- 8 chat potatoes, cooked, halved
- 1 baby cos
- 1 cup mixed baby salad leaves (mesclun)
- 12 black olives
- Crusty bread rolls, to serve (see notes for Low FODMAP substitution)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Chefs Salad
- For the dressing, place ingredients in a bowl with 2 teaspoons warm water and whisk to combine. Season to taste and set aside.
- Divide the salad ingredients among serving bowls and drizzle with the dressing. Serve with crusty bread rolls.
Nutritions of Chefs Salad
fatContent: 589.852 calories
saturatedFatContent: 41 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein