Tuna SaladBy Not available On Sep 28, 2020
Cooking Tuna salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tuna salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This tried and tested tuna salad is a weekly menu staple.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tuna Salad
- 500g pumpkin, peeled, cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Baby cos lettuce
- 1 can baby beetroot, drained, quartered
- 185g can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 100g feta (or goat cheese), crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 avocado (optional)
- 1 bunch asparagus, blanched and sliced (optional)
The instruction how to make Tuna Salad
- Preheat oven to hot, 200C.
- Combine 500g peeled, cubed pumpkin and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and tender.
- In a large bowl, combine washed and dried leaves of a baby cos lettuce, drained can baby beetroot, quartered, a drained and flaked 185g can tuna and 1 sliced lebanese cucumber.
- Toss pumpkin and 100g crumbled feta (or goats cheese) through. In a jug, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 2 teaspoons maple syrup and 1 crushed garlic clove using a fork. Drizzle over salad before serving, tossing well.
Nutritions of Tuna Salad