Mixed SaladBy Dixie Elliott On Sep 27, 2020
Cooking Mixed salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mixed salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make a simple salad extra special with crunchy cashews and homemade dressing.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mixed Salad
- 1 green oak lettuce, leaves removed, washed, dried
- 1 red oak lettuce, leaves removed, washed, dried
- 1 bunch radishes, washed, dried, thinly sliced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3/4 cup roasted cashews
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
The instruction how to make Mixed Salad
- Combine lettuce, radishes, cucumber and onion in a bowl. Toss gently. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Make dressing: Combine all ingredients, and salt and pepper, in a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine.
- Drizzle dressing over salad. Add cashews. Toss gently. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Mixed Salad
fatContent: 129.299 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler