Herb SaladBy Lisa Featherby On Sep 28, 2020
Cooking Herb salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Herb salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This simple salad is perfect to throw together any night of the week.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Herb Salad
- 2 tight-hearted baby cos lettuce
- 2 green onions, cut into 8cm lengths, then finely shredded lengthways
- 1/3 cup tightly packed dill sprigs
- 1 (150g) bulb baby fennel, thinly sliced lengthways, soaked in iced acidulated water (see tip)
- 1/4 cup tightly packed torn flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Herb Salad
- Remove darker outer leaves from cos (reserve for sandwiches), then thinly shred remaining leaves widthways. Combine shredded lettuce with onions, dill sprigs, drained fennel and parsley in a large bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a shallow serving bowl.
- Whisk vinegar and oil together in a small bowl, then drizzle over salad and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Herb Salad