Kedgeree SaladBy Alison Adams On Sep 25, 2020
Cooking Kedgeree salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Kedgeree salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Kedgeree is a classic curried rice and fish dish. Weve cut back the cooking time for a superhealthy version you can make in minutes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Kedgeree Salad
- 2 teaspoons light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 x 250g pkts Basmati rice, cooked
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas
- 150g Tasmanian salmon, flaked
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 lemon, cut into quarters, to serve
The instruction how to make Kedgeree Salad
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the curry powder and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- Add the rice and stock and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Add the peas and salmon, and stir until just combined.
- Divide the spinach among serving plates. Top with the rice mixture and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Kedgeree Salad
fatContent: 543.725 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 103 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein