Seaweed SaladBy Emma Braz On Sep 24, 2020
Cooking Seaweed salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Seaweed salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make a splash with your next childrens party by creating tempting dishes, like this asian salad side.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Seaweed Salad
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 small iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 100g crunchy noodles
- 2 tablespoons Changs oriental Asian noodle salad dressing
The instruction how to make Seaweed Salad
- Combine cabbage, lettuce, onion and sesame seeds in a large bowl.
- Add noodles and dressing. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Seaweed Salad
fatContent: 99.663 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2.1 grams protein
Tags : side, spring, summer, lettuce, cabbage, healthy, salad, vegetarian, easy, quick, kids party, birthday parties, kid friendly, sides, side dish, asian salads, salads, lettuce salads, asia salad, noodles, asian,