Roasted Kalette And Haloumi SaladBy On Sep 16, 2020
Cooking Roasted kalette and haloumi salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted kalette and haloumi salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a salad youll crave, you cant go past this sensational roasted kalette and haloumi recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Kalette And Haloumi Salad
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 250g baby beetroot, peeled, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 160g pkt Coles Australian Kalettes
- 250g pkt haloumi, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, extra
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (45g) roasted chopped hazelnuts
The instruction how to make Roasted Kalette And Haloumi Salad
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a large baking dish with baking paper.
- Combine the onion, beetroot, garlic and oil in a bowl. Transfer to the lined dish. Bake for 35 mins or until vegetables are tender. Add the kalettes to the onion mixture. Bake for 5 mins or until kalettes are tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the haloumi for 1-2 mins each side or until golden.
- Combine the haloumi and kalette mixture in a large serving bowl. Combine the mustard, vinegar, extra oil and maple syrup in a small bowl. Drizzle over the haloumi mixture and toss to combine. Sprinkle with hazelnuts. Season to serve.
Nutritions of Roasted Kalette And Haloumi Salad