Teriyaki Beef With Potato SaladBy R. Mason, Vic, (Reader) On Aug 12, 2020
Cooking Teriyaki beef with potato salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Teriyaki beef with potato salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Bring home the taste of Japan with teriyaki beef served on a bed of creamy potato salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Teriyaki Beef With Potato Salad
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine, optional
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 scotch fillet steaks
- 500g chat potatoes, washed, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves
- Salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Teriyaki Beef With Potato Salad
- Combine sauces, wine, sugar, ginger and garlic in a ceramic dish. Mix until sugar has dissolved. Add steaks. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Place potatoes into a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 8 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Preheat barbecue plate on high heat until hot. Reduce heat to medium. Grease plate with oil. Cook onion for 5 minutes or until tender. Add to potatoes. Cook steaks, basting with marinade, for 5 minutes each side for medium.
- Combine cream, mayonnaise, mustard, basil, and salt and pepper. Stir into potatoes. Serve with steaks and salad leaves.
Nutritions of Teriyaki Beef With Potato Salad
fatContent: 488.277 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons