Mesclun, Beef And Haloumi SaladBy Annette Forrest On Aug 11, 2020
Cooking Mesclun, beef and haloumi salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mesclun, beef and haloumi salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Reinvent leftover roast beef in this tasty grilled haloumi salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mesclun, Beef And Haloumi Salad
- 240g packet haloumi cheese, drained
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 150g mesclun leaves
- 375g rare roast beef
- 200g semi-dried tomatoes, drained
- Crusty bread, to serve
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Few drops Tabasco sauce
The instruction how to make Mesclun, Beef And Haloumi Salad
- Make dressing Combine all ingredients, and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar. Shake until well combined. Set aside.
- Grease barbecue grill. Preheat on medium-high heat. Pat haloumi dry with paper towels. Lightly spray with oil. Barbecue haloumi for 1 minute each side or until lightly charred and golden. Cut into 1cm-thick slices.
- Arrange mesclun, beef, tomatoes and warm haloumi on 4 serving plates. Drizzle with dressing. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Mesclun, Beef And Haloumi Salad