Roasted Grape Tomato SaladBy Michelle Noerianto On Aug 08, 2020
Cooking Roasted grape tomato salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted grape tomato salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Roasted until soft and sweet, juicy grape tomatoes taste great drizzled with our honeyinfused dressing.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- 4 x 200g punnets grape tomatoes
- 2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 75g pkt toasted pine nuts
- 160g pkt baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a large roasting pan with non-stick baking paper. Place tomatoes in prepared pan. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Combine vinegar, oil and honey in a small jug. Season with salt and pepper. Place the tomatoes and pine nuts in a large serving bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Add the spinach and toss until well combined.
Nutritions of Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
fatContent: 126.67 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein
Tags : easy, spinach, healthy, pinenuts, honey, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, tomato, barbecue, picnic, spring, summer, side, dinner, lunch, vegetarian main, pescatarian, vegetarian, salad, quick, roast, tomatoes, warm salad, pine n, low carb, low kilojoule,