Thai Crab SaladBy Cathie Lonnie On Jul 31, 2020
Cooking Thai crab salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Thai crab salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
If youre cooking for a celebration, you cant go past this simple Thai crab appetiser. Quick and easy to prepare, this is a great example of finger food thats a lot easier to make than it looks.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Thai Crab Salad
- 170g can crab meat, drained
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 12 large baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 long red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Thai Crab Salad
- Squeeze excess moisture from crab. Place crab, onion and coriander in a bowl. Combine oil, lime juice and garlic in a jug. Add to crab mixture. Toss to combine.
- Place spinach leaves on a platter. Top each leaf with 1 tablespoon crab mixture. Top with chilli. Serve.
Nutritions of Thai Crab Salad
fatContent: 29.158 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon