Chicken And Mango SaladBy Claire Brookman On Jul 29, 2020
Cooking Chicken and mango salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and mango salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The sweetness of mango plays with the succulent chicken to create a winning salad meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Mango Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups chopped roasted chicken, skin removed
- 2 mangoes, peeled, cut into 1cm cubes
- 100g mixed salad greens
The instruction how to make Chicken And Mango Salad
- Combine oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, parsley and chilli in a small bowl.
- Combine chicken, mango and salad greens in a large bowl. Drizzle over chilli dressing. Toss lightly to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken And Mango Salad
fatContent: 421.596 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 53 grams protein
sodiumContent: 180 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : summer, dinner, main, chilli, lemon, salad, mango, meat, chicken, mangoes, lunch, starter, easy, simple, everyday, quick, fast, kid friendly, high protein, low carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, lower gi,