Sushi Rice And Prawn SaladBy Kate Tait On Jul 30, 2020
Cooking Sushi rice and prawn salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sushi rice and prawn salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Prawns are given a Japanese twist in this colourful rice salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sushi Rice And Prawn Salad
- 2 cups (440g) sushi rice, rinsed, drained
- 1kg cooked tiger prawns, peeled, deveined
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 2 small red chillies, seeds removed, thinly sliced into strips
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced on an angle
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds* or regular sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons mirin (Japanese rice wine)*
- 1/4 cup (60ml) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
The instruction how to make Sushi Rice And Prawn Salad
- Place rice and 2 cups (500ml) water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Season with salt and cover with a tight-fitting lid. Reduce heat to very low, cook for 10 minutes or until water has been absorbed. Remove from heat and stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk dressing ingredients in a large bowl and add the remaining salad ingredients. Fluff the rice with a fork, then toss with the salad. Serve warm.
Nutritions of Sushi Rice And Prawn Salad
fatContent: 630.243 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 89 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein
sodiumContent: 304 milligrams cholesterol