Lamb With Couscous SaladBy Kerrie Sun On Jul 26, 2020
Cooking Lamb with couscous salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lamb with couscous salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Lamb steak and healthy couscous salad is the perfect meal for a summers day.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lamb With Couscous Salad
- 4 (125g each) trim lamb leg steaks
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- olive oil cooking spray
- 60g mixed salad leaves, to serve
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup boiling water
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, sliced
- 1 small avocado, peeled, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup 100% fat-free French herb dressing
The instruction how to make Lamb With Couscous Salad
- Preheat barbecue grill or a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Place steaks on a plate. Sprinkle with half the herbs. Using your fingers, rub herbs into steaks to coat. Turn steaks over and repeat with remaining herbs. Spray both sides steaks lightly with oil.
- Make couscous salad: Place couscous in a heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water and cover with foil. Stand for 3 to 5 minutes or until water is absorbed. Stir with a fork to separate grains. Allow to cool for 15 minutes. Add tomatoes, cucumber and avocado. Drizzle over dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Grill steaks for 2 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Cover and stand for 3 minutes to rest. Serve with couscous salad and salad leaves.
Nutritions of Lamb With Couscous Salad
fatContent: 445.974 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : middle eastern, australia day, summer, spring, barbecue, grill, lamb, couscous, quick, family friendly, kid friendly, budget friendly, salad, main, dinner, lunch, italian, healthy, steak, side dish, si, low carb, low kilojoule, lower gi,