Moroccan Lamb SaladBy Kate Asplin, Toowong, Qld - Reader recipe On Jul 27, 2020
Cooking Moroccan lamb salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Moroccan lamb salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
We love the meltinyourmouth soft feta and pumpkin pieces in this lamb recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Moroccan Lamb Salad
- 750g butternut pumpkin, deseeded, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- 300g natural yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 small fresh red chilli, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 55g (1/3 cup) pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Moroccan seasoning
- 2 (about 500g) lamb eye of loin (backstraps)
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 x 180g ctn South Cape Persian feta, drained, crumbled
The instruction how to make Moroccan Lamb Salad
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place the pumpkin on a baking tray. Drizzle over a little oil and toss to coat. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender. (Alternatively, place pumpkin in a microwave-safe dish. Cook, covered, on High/800watts/100% for 4-5 minutes or until tender).
- Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt, garlic, mint, cucumber, chilli and water in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the pine nuts and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until toasted. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Heat the oil in the frying pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle seasoning over the lamb. Add to the pan and cook for 4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 3 minutes to rest. Thickly slice across the grain.
- Place the pumpkin, lamb, spinach, cucumber and pine nuts in a large bowl and gently toss until just combined. Divide among serving plates. Top with feta. Serve with the yoghurt mixture.
Nutritions of Moroccan Lamb Salad
fatContent: 584.594 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 46 grams protein
sodiumContent: 122 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon