Chicken Thai Noodle SaladBy Kate Murdoch On Jul 26, 2020
Cooking Chicken Thai noodle salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken Thai noodle salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Crisp carrot and green onion add a satisfying crunch to this salad, while the Thai dressing gives it extra flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken Thai Noodle Salad
- 3 chicken breast fillets
- 300g vermicelli rice noodles
- 3 green onions, shredded
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
The instruction how to make Chicken Thai Noodle Salad
- To make dressing, place sweet chilli, lime juice and fish sauce in a small bowl, and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a heatproof bowl and pour over boiling water. Stand for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Shred chicken and place in a large bowl. Add noodles, green onions, carrot, cucumber, coriander and dressing. Toss to combine and serve warm or cold.
Nutritions of Chicken Thai Noodle Salad
fatContent: 480.868 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
Tags : healthy, easy, pan fry, lime juice, coriander, carrot, cucumber, onion, chicken, salad, noodles, asian, thai, breasts, main, mains, dinner, lunch, simple, everyday, family, traditional, spring,