Greek Salad With LambBy Tracy Rutherford On Jul 25, 2020
Cooking Greek salad with lamb step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Greek salad with lamb you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Stop by the supermarket on the way home and pick up these simple ingredients to create a delicious family dinner tonight.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Greek Salad With Lamb
- 500g sweet potato, peeled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Marco Polo hot paprika
- 600g lamb eye of loin fillet
- 270g pkt complete Greek salad
The instruction how to make Greek Salad With Lamb
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Toss sweet potato and half the oil in a baking tray. Roast for 25 minutes. Cool.
- Combine spices and remaining oil. Rub over lamb. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook lamb 3 minutes each side. Rest for 5 minutes, slice crossways. Cool.
- Combine salad, olives, feta and sweet potato. Drizzle with dressing. Toss to combine. Serve with lamb.
Nutritions of Greek Salad With Lamb
fatContent: 261.944 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein
sodiumContent: 68 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : budget friendly, pan fry, roast, easy, greek, lunch, potato, main, side, sweet potatoes, salad, lamb, sweet potato, mains, dinner, family, kid-friendly, simple, kid friendly, spring, high protein, low carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, lower gi, low sugar,