Smoked Chicken Salad With CroutonsBy Gemma Purcell On Jul 21, 2020
Cooking Smoked chicken salad with croutons step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Smoked chicken salad with croutons you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Smoked Chicken Salad With Croutons
- 8 x 5mm slices Helgas black bread
- 1 pkt complete Waldorf salad
- 1 celery stick, trimmed, sliced
- 2 smoked chicken breast fillets, roughly shredded
- Freshly ground pepper
The instruction how to make Smoked Chicken Salad With Croutons
- Toast the bread under a grill. Allow to cool then break into bite size pieces.
- Combine the lettuce and herbs (from the packet) with the celery, smoked chicken and croutons in a bowl. Divide among serving dishes.
- Scatter the apple and walnut mix (from the packet) over the top and drizzle with the blue cheese dressing (also in packet). Season with freshly ground pepper.
Nutritions of Smoked Chicken Salad With Croutons
fatContent: 382.4 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates