Vegetarian Sausages & Rice SaladBy Alison Roberts On Jul 23, 2020
Cooking Vegetarian sausages & rice salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegetarian sausages & rice salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegetarian Sausages & Rice Salad
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silk removed
- 1 cup (200g) wild rice blend
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, chopped
- 4 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 4 shallots, diagonally sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) purchased French dressing
- 8 Sanitarium vegetarian sausages
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Tomato relish, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegetarian Sausages & Rice Salad
- Heat a barbeque plate on a medium heat. Wrap the corn in foil. Barbeque, covered, turning occasionally for 20 minutes, until cooked. Set aside to cool. Cut either side of the cob to remove the kernels.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to packet instructions. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the cooled rice, corn, cucumber, capsicum, tomatoes, shallots and dressing in a bowl.
- Toss the soy sausages in the oil. Add to barbecue plate and cook for 10-15 minutes or until browned and heated through. Serve with the rice salad and top with tomato relish.
Nutritions of Vegetarian Sausages & Rice Salad
fatContent: 535.121 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 15 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
Tags : pescatarian, budget friendly, salad, family friendly, low fat, healthy, vegan main, vegan, vegetarian main, vegetarian, shallot, tomato, capsicum, cucumber, boil, rice, corn, main, spring, summer, barbecue, kid friendly, high fibre,