Meatballs With Couscous SaladBy Kerrie Butler On Jul 24, 2020
Cooking Meatballs with couscous salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Meatballs with couscous salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a light and glutenfree meal, this fluffy couscous salad with meatballs recipe is bursting with freshness. Plus, its familyfriendly!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Meatballs With Couscous Salad
- 800g extra-lean beef mince
- 2 teaspoons Massel beef style stock powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper steak seasoning
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 2/3 cups boiling water
- olive oil cooking spray
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Sunbeam raisins, finely chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fat-free natural yoghurt
The instruction how to make Meatballs With Couscous Salad
- Combine mince, stock powder and steak seasoning in a large bowl. Mix well. Roll tablespoons mince into balls.
- Place couscous in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Cover bowl and stand for 3 to 4 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir with a fork to seperate grains.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray meatballs with oil. Cook, turning often, for 10 to 15 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add chickpeas, mint, parsley, lemon rind, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, onion, raisins and tomatoes to couscous. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon couscous salad into bowls. Top with meatballs and 1 tablespoon yoghurt. Season with pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Meatballs With Couscous Salad
fatContent: 617.576 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 60.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 53 grams protein
sodiumContent: 103 milligrams cholesterol