Artichoke, Bean And Feta SaladBy Rodney Dunn On Jul 19, 2020
Cooking Artichoke, bean and feta salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Artichoke, bean and feta salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create a comforting winter salad showcasing the best of winter produce.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Artichoke, Bean And Feta Salad
- 8 globe artichokes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 x 500g pkt frozen broad beans, thawed, peeled
- 350g green beans, topped, tailed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, extra
- 1 tablespoon tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 200g feta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Artichoke, Bean And Feta Salad
- Trim each artichoke stem to 3cm. Peel away the 2 layers of outer leaves (or until the base of leaves are yellow/green in colour). Cut each artichoke in half and remove choke (furry part) near base of leaves. Place in a large bowl of water and add lemon juice.
- Cook broad beans and green beans in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, uncovered, for 7 minutes or until tender. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain well. Place in a large bowl and set aside until required.
- Drain artichokes and cook in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until tender when pierced with a skewer in the thickest part. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Add to the bowl with the green beans and broad beans.
- Combine the olive oil, extra lemon juice, tahini and garlic in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, place the artichoke, green beans and broad beans on serving plates. Top with the crumbled feta and drizzle with the tahini dressing.
Nutritions of Artichoke, Bean And Feta Salad
fatContent: 246.17 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : cheese, vegetarian, pescatarian, dinner party, boil, quick, starter, entrée, side, autumn, winter, salad, fetta, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, beans, lemon, artichoke, sides, side dish, artichoke recipes, winter salads, entr, feta,