Thai Beef SaladBy Not available On Jul 17, 2020
Cooking Thai beef salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Thai beef salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Peanut oil gives added flavour to this Asian inspired salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Thai Beef Salad
- Peanut oil, for greasing
- 500g beef rump steak, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons bottled Thai-style red curry paste
- 120g fresh baby corn
- 285g bag Caesar Salad Mix
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 30g (1 cup) snow pea sprouts
- 2 tablespoons unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 sachet Good Seasons Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing Dry Mix, prepared following packet directions
The instruction how to make Thai Beef Salad
- Brush a chargrill or barbecue grill with the peanut oil to grease and then preheat on medium - high. Spread rump steak on both sides with the red curry paste and cook on preheated chargrill or barbecue for 3-4 minutes each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Remove steak and set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Add the baby corn and cook for 30 seconds to blanch. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain well and then cut each baby corn into half lengthways.
- Slice the steak across the grain into thin strips with a sharp knife.
- Combine the sliced steak, baby corn, Caesar Salad Mix, red onion, snow pea sprouts, peanuts and coriander in a serving dish. Pour over 80mls (1/3 cup) of the prepared Good Seasons Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing toss to combine and serve .
Nutritions of Thai Beef Salad
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon