Mediterranean Chicken SaladBy Valli Little On Jul 16, 2020
Cooking Mediterranean chicken salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mediterranean chicken salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
With the weather finally getting warmer, you can start getting into tasty, hearty salads for dinner again!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mediterranean Chicken Salad
- 2 small red onions, cut into wedges
- 250g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 3 cups torn ciabatta bread
- 2 small chicken breast fillets
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 200g mixed baby salad leaves (mesclun)
- 1/2 cup small fresh basil leaves
The instruction how to make Mediterranean Chicken Salad
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place onions and tomatoes in separate bowls and toss each in 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Spread onions on a large baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until tender. Add tomatoes and ciabatta to the same tray for the fi nal 8 minutes of cooking, until tomatoes just begin to collapse and bread is golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, toss chicken and dried herbs in a bowl with remaining olive oil. Cook chicken on a hot chargrill over high heat for 4-5 minutes each side until just cooked through. Tear into strips while still warm.
- Combine garlic, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil in a screwtop jar and shake well.
- Place the salad leaves in a large bowl and add chicken, onions, tomatoes, ciabatta and basil leaves. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat, then divide among plates or bowls.
Nutritions of Mediterranean Chicken Salad
fatContent: 526.278 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein
sodiumContent: 85 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon