Chicken Caesar SaladBy Sarah Hobbs On Jul 15, 2020
Cooking Chicken Caesar salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken Caesar salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This variation on traditional Caesar salad incorporates readyroasted chook for extra flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1/2 baguette, thinly sliced crossways
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 large roast chicken
- 1 large cos lettuce, leaves separated, washed, dried, coarsely torn
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
- 125ml (1/2 cup) original caesar dressing (Cardinis brand)
- 60g shaved parmesan (Mil Lel brand)
The instruction how to make Chicken Caesar Salad
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Brush both sides of baguette with oil and place on a baking tray. Bake in oven, turning halfway through cooking, for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add prosciutto and cook for 1 minute each side or until brown and crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, remove chicken meat from bones. Discard bones, skin and seasoning. Shred chicken and place in a large bowl with the lettuce. Coarsely chop prosciutto and add to lettuce mixture along with the croutons and egg. Gently toss to combine. Divide salad among serving bowls, drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with parmesan. Serve immediately
Nutritions of Chicken Caesar Salad
Tags : budget friendly, pan fry, camping, picnic, dinner, lunch, quick, chicken, meat, prosciutto, lettuce, salad, roast chicken, caesar, traditional, starter, entree, easy, simple, everyday, family, american, spring,