Asian Watercress SaladBy Kim Meredith On Jul 14, 2020
Cooking Asian watercress salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Asian watercress salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This Asianstyle chicken salad is bursting with the fresh flavours of mint, sweet chilli and ginger.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Asian Watercress Salad
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tamari (wheat-free soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber
- 1 bunch watercress, sprigs picked, washed, dried
- 120g (2 cups) bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Chargrilled chicken breast with ginger
The instruction how to make Asian Watercress Salad
- Whisk together the lime juice, tamari, sweet chilli sauce and ginger in a small bowl.
- Use a vegetable peeler to slice the cucumber lengthways into thin ribbons. Place in a large bowl along with the watercress, bean sprouts, coriander and mint. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss to combine. Divide salad among serving plates and sprinkle with peanuts. Serve topped with the chargrilled chicken breast with ginger.
Nutritions of Asian Watercress Salad
Tags : family friendly, quick, peanut, sweet chilli, coriander, mint, dinner, lunch, chicken, cucumber, bean sprouts, watercress, lime juice, salad, asian, asian salad, asian salads, asian recipes, salad recipes, autumn, main, mains, chicken salad, chi,