Asian Noodle And Prawn SaladBy Michelle Southan On Jul 13, 2020
Cooking Asian noodle and prawn salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Asian noodle and prawn salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Use your noodle to create this fast and fresh Asian prawn salad ready in less than half an hour!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Asian Noodle And Prawn Salad
- 600g thin hokkien noodles
- 1kg (about 24) cooked peeled prawns
- 1 x 100g pkt snow pea sprouts, ends trimmed
- 1 bunch red radishes, washed, dried, stems and roots trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves picked
- 150ml sweet soy dressing
The instruction how to make Asian Noodle And Prawn Salad
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Transfer the noodles to a large bowl. Add the prawns, snow pea sprouts, radish and mint and gently toss to combine. Divide the salad among serving bowls. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Asian Noodle And Prawn Salad
fatContent: 421.835 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 56 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein
Tags : dinner, lunch, quick, pescatarian, seafood, salad, mint, radish, snow peas, prawns, noodles, noodle salad, asian salads, asian recipes, main, mains, low fat, fast, asian noodle salad, asian noodles, shrimp salad, kid friendly, asian,
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon