Thai Larb SaladBy Kerrie Sun On Jul 12, 2020
Cooking Thai larb salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Thai larb salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Get ready to wok and roll with this traditional pork mince salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Thai Larb Salad
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 500g lean pork mince
- 1 stem lemon grass, pale section only, finely chopped
- 1 fresh long green chilli, finely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint
- Baby cos lettuce leaves, to serve
- 40g (1/4 cup) roasted peanuts, finely chopped, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai Larb Salad
- Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat until just smoking. Add half the pork mince, lemon grass and chilli and stir-fry, breaking up any lumps, for 3-4 minutes or until pork changes colour. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Repeat with the remaining oil, pork, lemon grass and chilli, reheating the wok between batches. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool slightly.
- Whisk together the lime juice, fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce and lime rind in a small bowl until well combined. Drizzle the pork mixture with the dressing. Add the onion, coriander and mint and stir to combine. Spoon the pork mixture among lettuce leaves and sprinkle with peanuts to serve.
Nutritions of Thai Larb Salad
fatContent: 282.259 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein