Plant Power Potato Salad With Vegan Dressing RecipeBy Kerrie Ray On Jul 09, 2020
Cooking Plant power potato salad with vegan dressing recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Plant power potato salad with vegan dressing recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Loaded with goodforyou ingredients, this healthier potato salad is ready in minutes and will be a new family favourite.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Plant Power Potato Salad With Vegan Dressing Recipe
- 600g baby Red Royal potatoes, skins on, cut into 2-3cm pieces
- 150g bag chopped kale
- 2 tablespoons baby capers, drained on paper towel
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 70g (1/4 cup) coconut yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2-3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 200g (1 cup) sauerkraut
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 85g (1/3 cup) walnuts, toasted, optional
- Pomegranate arils, to serve, optional
The instruction how to make Plant Power Potato Salad With Vegan Dressing Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10-15 minutes or until just tender but still holding shape.
- Spread kale and capers over oven tray and spray with oil. Add garlic and toss, rubbing in with your fingertips. Season. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until bright green and crisp.
- Whisk yoghurt, mustard and vinegar in a small bowl. Season. Thin with water if needed.
- Drain warm potatoes and transfer to a large bowl. Pour over dressing and toss to combine. Divide potatoes between serving bowls. Top with celery, sauerkraut and onion. Scatter over crispy kale and capers. Serve with toasted walnuts and pomegranate arils if desired.
Nutritions of Plant Power Potato Salad With Vegan Dressing Recipe
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon