Warm Winter Salad With Honey Balsamic Dressing RecipeBy Cathie Lonnie On Jul 10, 2020
Cooking Warm winter salad with honey balsamic dressing recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm winter salad with honey balsamic dressing recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Sprouts and honey balsamic vinegar are perfectly matched in this warm winter side salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Winter Salad With Honey Balsamic Dressing Recipe
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 20g butter, chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 12 small Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 bunch cavolo nero (Tuscan cabbage), trimmed
- 1 radicchio, trimmed, cut into 6 wedges
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
The instruction how to make Warm Winter Salad With Honey Balsamic Dressing Recipe
- Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened.
- Add Brussels sprouts. Cook, tossing occasionally, for 5 minutes or until Brussels sprouts begin to char. Transfer to a serving dish. Cover to keep warm. Add cavolo nero to pan. Cook, in batches and tossing occasionally, for 2 minutes or until just beginning to wilt. Transfer to serving dish. Cover to keep warm. Add radicchio. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until beginning to char. Add to serving dish. Cover to keep warm. Reduce heat to medium. Add honey and vinegar to pan. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture slightly thickens.
- Toss vegetables. Drizzle with vinegar mixture. Sprinkle with pecans. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Warm Winter Salad With Honey Balsamic Dressing Recipe
fatContent: 159.413 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 5.6 milligrams cholesterol