Creamy Potato Salad With Maple Syrup-candied Bacon RecipeBy Michelle Southan On Jul 07, 2020
Cooking Creamy potato salad with maple syrup-candied bacon recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy potato salad with maple syrup-candied bacon recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
With a decadently creamy dressing and candied bacon, this loaded potato salad will be a hit.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Potato Salad With Maple Syrup-candied Bacon Recipe
- 1.2kg (about 85g each) coliban potatoes, quartered
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200g streaky bacon, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 soft-boiled eggs, thickly sliced crossways
- 1/3 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh dill sprigs
- 2 tablespoons drained baby capers
- 1 egg
- 250ml (1 cup) grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 125g (1 u2044 2 cup) sour cream
The instruction how to make Creamy Potato Salad With Maple Syrup-candied Bacon Recipe
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Place potato and onion in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with the olive oil. Season. Toss to combine. Roast, turning potato halfway through, for 50 minutes or until golden and tender. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, to make mayo, carefully crack egg into a jug without breaking yolk. Pour in grapeseed oil, lemon juice, mustard and garlic. Position a stick blender carefully over whole yolk (so blenderu2019s basket covers and encloses yolk). Blend for 1-2 seconds to emulsify mixture. Pull blender up through mixture to incorporate all ingredients until thick. Transfer to a bowl. Add sour cream and mix until well combined. Season.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook for 8-10 minutes or until golden and crisp. Add the maple syrup and toss until well coated and glossy. Remove from the heat.
- Place potato, onion and egg in a large serving platter. Top with, parsley, dill and capers. Sprinkle with candied bacon and dollop with mayo. Serve extra mayo in a small dish on the side.
Nutritions of Creamy Potato Salad With Maple Syrup-candied Bacon Recipe
fatContent: 579.336 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14.4 grams protein