Sweet Spiced Roast Pumpkin And Brown Rice Salad RecipeBy Kate Murdoch On Jul 07, 2020
Cooking Sweet spiced roast pumpkin and brown rice salad recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sweet spiced roast pumpkin and brown rice salad recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This roast pumpkin salad it loaded with nutty brown rice, crunchy almonds and sweet sultanas, and makes a delicious side or light lunch.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sweet Spiced Roast Pumpkin And Brown Rice Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 400g kent pumpkin, unpeeled, cut into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon sultanas
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- Sliced long red chilli, to serve
The instruction how to make Sweet Spiced Roast Pumpkin And Brown Rice Salad Recipe
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Cook rice following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, place pumpkin in a large bowl. Add cumin seeds, sugar and 2 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Transfer to prepared tray. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Cool rice for 10 minutes. Add coriander, sultanas, almonds and remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Spoon 3/4 of rice mixture onto a serving dish. Top with pumpkin wedges. Spoon over remaining rice mixture. Place yoghurt in a small serving bowl. Drizzle with extra oil. Sprinkle chilli over pumpkin mixture. Serve with yoghurt mixture.
Nutritions of Sweet Spiced Roast Pumpkin And Brown Rice Salad Recipe
fatContent: 331.254 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 5.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 9 milligrams cholesterol