17-minute Beef Satay Salad Bowl RecipeBy Kerrie Ray On Jun 29, 2020
Cooking 17-minute beef satay salad bowl recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for 17-minute beef satay salad bowl recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This quick and easy satay noodle salad has a delicious peanut dressing and will be a hit with the whole family.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of 17-minute Beef Satay Salad Bowl Recipe
- 500g beef rump steak
- 250 ml can satay sauce
- 200g frozen podded edamame
- 270g Hakubaku Organic Soba noodles
- 1 large carrot, peeled, shredded
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 baby cucumbers, quartered lengthways
- 50g baby spinach
- 40g (1/4 cup) chopped salted peanuts
The instruction how to make 17-minute Beef Satay Salad Bowl Recipe
- Coat the beef in 60ml (1/4 cup) satay sauce. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with olive oil. Cook beef for 3 minutes each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Remove from the pan. Cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes. Slice the beef.
- Meanwhile, place the soy and adds a edamame in a large heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water. Set aside for 1 minute, then drain. Cook the noodles following the packet
- Place the remaining satay sauce in a microwave-safe bowl and heat, stirring every 30 seconds, or until warm . Arrange the sliced beef, edamame, carrot, cucumber and spinach in the serving bowls. Top with shallot and peanuts. Drizzle the beef with the warmed satay sauce before serving.
Nutritions of 17-minute Beef Satay Salad Bowl Recipe
fatContent: 732.535 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein