Rice SaladBy Katrina Woodman On Jun 22, 2020
Cooking Rice salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Rice salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Round off the barbecue with this zesty, fruity rice salad to make your tastebuds come alive!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Rice Salad
- 1 cup white long-grain rice
- 2 celery stalks, trimmed, finely chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 2/3 cup dried diced apricots
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
The instruction how to make Rice Salad
- Cook rice in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Cool completely.
- Combine rice, celery, capsicum, onion, sultanas, apricots and almonds in a bowl. Place olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, curry powder and sugar in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine.
- Pour oil mixture over rice mixture. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Rice Salad
fatContent: 270.309 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.9 grams protein