Pizza SaladBy Emma Braz On Jun 25, 2020
Cooking Pizza salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pizza salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Filling, delicious, and full of goodness what more could you ask of salad?
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pizza Salad
- 440g can pineapple pieces in natural juice
- 1 large Lebanese bread round
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 150g sliced leg ham, shredded
- 1 medium red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 50g baby spinach, shredded
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Pizza Salad
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Lightly grease a baking tray. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
- Place bread on prepared tray. Spread with tomato paste. Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Cool. Break into pieces.
- Combine ham, pineapple, capsicum, onion and spinach in a bowl.
- Whisk oil and reserved pineapple juice together in a bowl. Drizzle over ham mixture. Add bread. Gently toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Pizza Salad
fatContent: 196.697 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 15 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 19 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : budget friendly, kid friendly, family friendly, spinach, onion, capsicum, meat, ham, lebanese bread, fruit, pineapple, main, dinner, lunch, spring, summer, salad, bake, pizza, picnic, low kilojoule, low fat, lower gi,