Seafood SaladBy Katrina Woodman On Jun 23, 2020
Cooking Seafood salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Seafood salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Start your next dinner party with this vibrant seafood salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Seafood Salad
- 3 cups mixed fresh herb leaves (mint, basil, parsley)
- 1 lime, rind finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1kg baby squid hoods, cleaned, scored, cut into 4cm pieces, tentacles reserved
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 celery heart, thinly sliced, leaves reserved
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 500g mixed baby tomatoes, halved if large
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced, plus extra, halved
- 1.5kg cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 3 small truss tomatoes, halved
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 60ml (1/4 cup) lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
The instruction how to make Seafood Salad
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- For the dressing, place the tomato, cut-side down, on prepared tray. Drizzle with 2 tsp oil. Season. Roast for 25 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a sieve set over a bowl. Use the back of a spoon to push through the sieve to extract juice. Discard solids. Combine the lime juice, vinegar, sugar, 1/3 cup tomato puree and remaining oil in a bowl. Season well. Reserve 1/4 cup of the dressing.
- Finely chop 2 /3 cup of the fresh herbs. Combine the chopped herbs, rind, garlic and reserved dressing in a bowl. Combine the squid and oil in a separate bowl. Season.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the squid, turning, for 2 minutes or until just cooked through. Add to the herb mixture. Toss to coat.
- Combine the celery, celery leaves, onion, tomato, radishes, prawns, squid mixture, remaining herbs and half the dressing in a bowl. Toss to combine. Transfer to a plate. Serve with remaining dressing on the side.
Nutritions of Seafood Salad